For a truly rural experience, not just a coastal backdrop
- Local Mary Valley people who have the time of day to chat and I are interested in you and where you’re from
- Locals are always willing to have a chat and provide advice and information
- A diversity of river forest and farming landscapes with diverse nature – birds, river life, historic trees, rain, forest, lots of open Green fields did it with lush dairy farms
- Great for an active holiday where you can canoe, hike, bike ride, take horses out explore mountains
- Or equally good to take time out, and simply chill – soak up the scenery, check out some scenic Lookouts, explore vibrant Kenilworth village, have a coffee or brunch, Kenilworth bakery, taste cheese, and chocolate, visit local markets
- A pet friendly town – selection of pet, friendly accommodations, pub and cafés and campgrounds are pet friendly too , local vet in the middle of town. Even the local shops leave out a tie up point and a bowl of water for your fur baby.
- Diverse, accommodation, and camping options for your stay ranging from basic to luxurious. Something for couples, singles families, and extended families, and wedding groups.
- A great holiday base with short trips to local villages and towns in the Mary Valley and Sunshine Coast/noosa Hinterland… or just stay put in Kenilworth if you really want to unwind.
Book now at Mary River Holidays – a country house that offers pet friendly self contained holiday accommodation just 4 minutes drive from Kenilworth, and is located on the banks of the Mary River. Suitable for couples, as well as large and small families.